Join one of the nation’s fastest-growing mortgage teams. At Penfed, our people are our greatest advantage. As we grow rapidly, we want to hire the industry’s leading talent. If you are up for the challenge, you belong here.
PenFed is hiring a Mortgage Marketing Specialist (Remote) at our San Antonio, Texas location. The primary purpose of this position is to execute marketing initiatives to support distribution channels and the overall PenFed Home Loans Department. The Mortgage Marketing Specialist will work closely with cross-functional teams and business units to drive strategy and execute plans and ensure all marketing initiatives align with Home Loans overall goals in all channels to include Retail, Digital Sales and Correspondent.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist with the development of the overall marketing strategy that incorporates, customer journey, communication tree, consumer insights, situational analysis, and competitive research used across multiple channels to reach PenFed’s goals and drive growth.
- Adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes and maintains an understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Responsible for supporting the Home Loan marketing team to deliver against a range of KPIs to drive awareness, consideration, and volume.
- Act as a liaison between the product teams, compliance, internal creative marketing services, external partners to develop and execute projects.
- Responsible marketing communications, including direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, signage, collateral, mass advertising (print, social, digital, TV, radio) and event materials to meet defined goals for all channels including Digital Sales, Retail and Correspondent.
- Assist with development of creative briefs and execution of creative campaigns, analyze, and develop reports on campaign effectiveness with internal departments and external partners.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including PR, web and UX team, procurement, compliance and legal to ensure consistency, accuracy, and alignment on all home loan marketing efforts.
- Ability to produce creative ideas and elicit creative ideas from others.
- May travel/attend PenFed sponsored Events which require representation and/or marketing materials.
- Assist with special marketing projects as needed.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
- Must possess marketing & strategic analysis skills as well as solid presentation and leadership skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and project management principles and practices.
- Strong writer and ability to build presentations conduct research and report on findings.
- Demonstrated communications, conflict management, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new markets quickly preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds. *
Limited travel to various worksites is required.